Dogecoin Cloud Mining is mining without mining! In short, you rent computer power from a large data center for a monthly or annual fee. Dogecoin mining is carried out at the center you rent and your share is sent to you.
In cloud mining, all you need is a Dogecoin wallet. You can then find a cloud mining pool and join. Places such as Eobot, Nice Hash and Genesis Mining offer Scrypt-based cloud mining services for a monthly fee.
Here are the pros and cons of Dogecoin cloud mining:
- It is cheaper than setting up your own mining. In addition, there is no equipment in your home that gets hot and makes noise!
- If you are a beginner, you will avoid technical issues that will get in your mind.
- You will have a fixed currency income each month.
- Cloud mining pools don’t reveal much about themselves and how they work. It can be difficult to figure out if a cloud mining contract is worth its money.
- You just rent computer power. If Dogecoin’s fee drops, you will continue to pay the same for less money.
- Dogecoin pools have fixed contracts. The crypto world can change very quickly. You can get stuck on a two-year non-profitable contract!
- It’s not that fun for someone else to mine for you!
Stay tuned to SinceCoin to learn more about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.